Virtual Assistant Brooklyn, New York, United States
Who We Are
Belle Bar Organic is hiring for all-star Virtual Assistant for a fast growing start up hair care company. We are The first beauty brand to combine the power of green beauty, natural haircare, and e-learning. Our mission is to become the number one resource for women of color as they go through their natural hair growth journey. Co-founded and led by females and women of color- we’ve always had to deal with whatever we were given and we want our customers to have the type experience they deserve, where they feel valued and properly represented. We're looking for a few special individuals to join our team as we’re growing fast and need to expand in order to keep up with and optimize our success.
- Feel an insatiable desire to excel, achieve outcomes, and exceed goals…
- Are fiercely determined and can problem solve unexpected issues- heck you thrive on it!
- You appreciate holistic and green beauty culture and are passionate about being of service to our inclusive community
The Role Logistics
Looking for a team member to assist in the development, implementation, integration, and support of projects and programs; gathers requirements and schedules development and tracking; facilitates coordination between departments in support of business objectives; and only escalates situations after all possible resolution options have been attempted.
Essential functions include
- Create filters and rules to organize mail.
- Answer non-essential emails graciously.
- Send a TL;DR on certain emails and alerts for the important ones.
- Use templates and rules for customer service inquiries.
- Organize contacts with detailed profiles.
- Mass respond
- Correspond with co-workers to set up weekly meetings.
- Clear my calendar and notify everyone in emergencies.
- Verify meetings before I arrive to be sure everyone is on time.
- Setup daily itineraries including actionables for tomorrow.
- Highlight important events like birthdays, anniversaries, and employee/contractor milestones.
- Solicit price quotes from multiple vendors for any project.
- Prepare weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly reports on goals, inventory, sales, production/fulfillment flow and efficiency.
- Take minutes for meetings and compile important information into a document, create action plans on key items and schedule any follow-ups.
- Organize Google drive and files
- Make purchases on your behalf, after finding the right price and product.
- Help you manage and stay on budget
- Create and send invoices on your behalf.
- Track and manage mileage reimbursement.
- Collate and categorize all of your receipts.
- Manage expense reports for you and your team
- Schedule your next appointment with my doctor/dentist/hairdresser.
- Proofread content before you share it.
- Plan events from company outings to personal dinner parties.
- Clear your to-do list of all your personal stuff.
- Send gifts on your behalf to always make you a hero.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree, with evidence of academic or other intellectual distinction or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Willingness to enthusiastically complete both high-level and low-level tasks
- Exemplary references
- A person who is systematic, organized, has the ability to work independently, open-minded, adaptable and comes to the table with solutions that address any problems that may arise
Why it’s Awesome To Join Our Team
- You’ll work with extraordinary people. If you like working with passionate, communicative, talented, accountable, creative, generous, and ambitious people, that's us.
- We care about empowerment and inclusion and we’re changing the beauty industry for the better. If that's appealing- and you care too- you'll be able to have a direct meaningful impact.
- It's likely you will either fall in love and thrive. We have a high bar for quality and results. If you are dedicated to excellence and efficiency, you'll succeed here fast.
What About A 10% Discount Off
Your Next Purchase?
Subscribe for Belle Bar newsletters and get 10% off for your next purchase.
Don’t miss the information about discounts, sales, and new products.
30 Day No Questions
Asked Return Policy
Over 1000+ 5 Star
Free Shipping Over $85
Exclusive SMS & E-mail Deals