WHAT I Added
How I picked my ingredients
When choosing ingredients to add to the mask, I had to be sure that they are most suitable for my skin. I’ve had reactions to certain ingredients that were even catered to oily skin before so through this process, I either did some research or chose ingredients that I knew would work well for my face. It’s super important to know what is in your beauty products! Buttermilk and Black Tea have been in several skin care products I’ve used and they have worked pretty well with clearing acne and preventing redness/ inflammation. My breakouts are a huge snag within my skincare routine so I wanted to pick ingredients that could target the problem. Acai Berry seemed to be working perfectly for my skin since it is filled with antioxidants that can heal damaged cells, control breakouts and revive your skin!
HOW TO MAKE IT & APPLICATION
- Always start with a freshly clean and washed face!
- Add 1 teaspoons of face mask powder with 1 teaspoon of water in a bowl or in the palm of your hands
- Mix until the texture is a smooth and spreadable paste.
- Stir mixture until it has a smooth consistency!
- For application, I gently massage the mixture on my face so that it exfoliates my skin while avoiding the eye area.
- Chill for 20 minutes!
- Rinse off the mask
- Lastly, for toning I pour a small amount of rose water on to a cotton pad and gently pat it on my face. I would also recommend using EDEN BALANCING SKIN SERUM after toning for some extra moisture (optional) on the skin!
The Streets Are Watching
Show us how you customize this mask! Use the tag #MyBelleBarRitual so we can keep up with you!
"Works well for when I'm struggling with acne and oily skin in the summer, while not drying it out!"