COVID-19 SHIPPING FAQ'S
Our shipping terms have changed due to the necessary changes of our operational procedures.
Our primary goal besides getting our products to our loyal community is the health and safety of our employees.
Are you still shipping during this time?
* Yes! We're still shipping orders daily, and we're working on getting all orders out as soon as possible!
Are you out of stick?
* No, we're not out of stock and you can still place new orders at the moment. However, due to the current situation with COVID-19, we are shipping with a bit of a delay than our usual processing and shipping time frame.
Where is my order?
* Our normal processing and shipping time is 2 weeks. Due to Coronavirus our processing and shipping time has increased by a few days as we make changes to protect our employees. Thank you for your support and your patience. We will make it through this together! If you would like more information please email us at email@example.com
I received an email saying my order is on the way but I can't see a tracking number.
* This is an informative email you receive after placing your order to let you know how to track your order once it is fulfilled, our processing time frame and provide you with links to directions, FAQs, contact information and tutorials.
I keep getting promotional emails but no tracking information.
* We are still running business as usual even though we have scaled back our production/shipping team to keep everyone safe, which has caused a delay of a few business days from our regular shipping time frame, if you have any specific questions about your order, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
When will you ship internationally again?
* Currently we are only shipping to the US as we wanted to focus on creating a better shipping customer experience. We used to ship internationally but found it was not a good experience for the customer as well as ourselves as custom fees were so unpredictable. We will resume international shipping in the future but we are waiting until we find the right partner to do so.