Anti inflammatory, heals, soothes itchy and burning, moisture, rejuvenates skin
Eczema and Psoriasis are complex skin disorders that are caused by a variety of reasons
Eczema is inflammation of the skin, the symptoms include red, itchy crusty patches. Psoriasis is a condition where skin cells multiply up to 10x their normal rate which then causes the dead skin cells to build up on skin and create red plaques covered with white scales. While topical solutions assist in treating these disorders, lifestyle and dietary changes are also required to truly manage these skin disorders.
How to take care of eczema and psoriasis
1. Treat from the inside out
2. A basic anti-inflammatory diet will benefit any skin condition
3. Take warm, not hot, baths and showers -- and fewer of them -- and use a soap-free cleanser
4. Apply moisturizer while skin is still moist, AVOID DRYNESS!
5. Include omega-3 fats in your diet, to hydrate skin from inside out
6. Avoid allergens
7. Reduce stress, which can cause flare ups