VITAMINS AND NUTRIENTS FOR SKINCARE & HAIRCARE
ANTI AGING, HELPS REDUCE OIL FORMATION, HELPS FIGHT ACNE, IMPROVES SKIN COMPLEXION, STIMULATES HAIR GROWTH, IMPROVE OVERALL HAIR HEALTH
Vitamin B isn’t just any regular vitamin, there are eight different classes of B vitamins – all of which come from different sources and have a variety of skincare benefits. Vitamin B speeds up cell metabolism and promotes healthy skin. Research has revealed that Vitamin B can benefit our skin, both when ingested and when applied topically.
1. REDUCE OIL FORMATION -Vitamin B 5 has shown the capability to reduce oil formation and thus, reduces acne formation.
2. ANTI AGING -antioxidant properties and helps to remove toxins from the body as well as increasing circulation, for healthy, glowing skin
3. HELPS FIGHT ACNE -Vitamin B2, also known as Riboflavin, Riboflavin is an important vitamin for those prone to acne as it helps to maintain the mucus secretion of the skin to prevent acne breakouts and dry skin.
4. IMPROVES SKIN COMPLEXION - Vitamin B3, also known as Niacin, can help to improve the appearance of the complexion by softening and smoothing the skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines and redness. Vitamin B12 has another name – Cobalamin. Vitamin B12 helps to regulate the production of pigment in the skin, helping to prevent dark spots and pigmentation.
4. STIMULATES HAIR GROWTH - B1, also known as Thiamine helps to improve the blood circulation of the scalp. This hastens hair growth process and provides oxygen to hair follicles.
5. IMPROVE OVERALL HAIR HEALTH - Vitamin B 12 is part of the structure of the hair, so maintaining the proper level of B12 will help to increase the overall health of the hair.
NATURAL INGREDIENTS HIGH IN VITAMIN B:
green beans, sesame seeds, banana, orange, cherry, orange, grapefruit, lemon, spinach, mushroom, almonds, oatmeal, avocado, mushroom, tomato, banana, garbanzo beans, walnuts, parsley, sage, basil, saffron, turmeric, fennel, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, clove, apple cider vinegar.