BEST FOR HAIR TYPE: Dandruff, Dry Scalp, Irritated Scalp, Inflamed Scalp
Calendula - Healing & Soothing
Peppermint - Calms The Scalp
Witch Hazel -Astringent
Neem - Healing
- Anti-inflammatory Effects – It can soothe an itchy and dry scalp, preventing irritation and inflammation.
- Antiseptic – It “unclogs” hair follicles from impurities and dead skin which controls dandruff and promotes hair growth.
- Sebum Balance– Tea rinses are good to normalize oil production in oily scalps. Yes, I know that curly hair needs all the sebum it can get. Don’t worry, tea rinses are also good for dry hair. They hydrate the hair fighting off dryness and dandruff.
- Pour one cup of boiling water over or 1 tea bag of herbs ( one teaspoon is sufficient, you can make it stronger by steeping overnight or using more herbs) and let it steep overnight or for a few hours.
- Pour tea water into a spray bottle and spray on the scalp. Keep the spray bottle in the refrigerator. Brew a new batch of tea water every week. Mist your hair 3x a week, if your hair is extremely dry you can mist more times a week.
- Can also be used to mist hair to set braids or twists.
- Make sure to lock in moisture by sealing with an oil or butter
RETURNS: We have a grace period of 30 days for returns or exchanges on all our products, even on products that have been opened and used. We want all of our clients to be able to truly experience our products and love them!
SHIPPING: Due to the custom handmade nature of our products and the large influx of orders we are receiving, for the foreseeable future all orders are processed within 7-9 BUSINESS days (Weekends and Holidays are not counted as business days), plus shipping time. We will try to get your order to you as quickly as possible. You will receive a tracking number for your order AFTER you're order has been processed and is ready to ship. Please visit our SHIPPING INFORMATION page for more information on shipping.