SeaMoss Moisturizing Tea Rinse
- Regular price
- $ 39.00
- Sale price
- $ 39.00
- Regular price
- Unit price
This moisturizing tea rinse is going to be the newest member to the #DEARBLACKGIRL family. This tea rinse was created to moisturize your hair not only on wash day but also during the week. It's the perfect “L” in your LOC/LCO method to alternate with our more strengthening tea rinse.
This tea rinse contains the super food SEA MOSS. Sea moss is a seaweed that grows in plenty on the Atlantic coastline of Ireland and in the Caribbean. This superfood is packed with vitamins and nutrients that has major benefits to not only body but for skin and hair. The body is made up of 102 minerals, and sea moss contains 92 of those. Better yet, 18 nutrients are essential to your body, and this seaweed provides 15 of them
Sea Moss is known for its ability to soothe the scalp, condition the hair, enhance shine, and fortify the hair fibers . Combined with Marshmallow Root and Slippery Elm this tea rinse will also assist with slip which will help remove tangles, knots and your hair from coiling around itself.
Main Ingredients: Marshmallow Root - Moisturizes & Softens, Slippery Elm - Detangles & Conditions, Sea Moss - Traps Water Near your Hair to keep it Hydrated or Moisturized, Neem Leaf - Moisture Retention, Echinacea Purpurea - Hydrates Scalp
LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE! 15% OFF FOR LAUNCH!! TRY IT NOW!!
DISCOUNT CODE: SEAMOSS
Adding product to your cart
2 WEEKS SHIPPING
Marshmallow is a plant native to Africa and certain parts of Europe that has been used for centuries to prepare herbal treatments. Its history stems from nearly 3000 years ago as a folk remedy back in the times of ancient Egypt and Greece. The mucilage in marshmallow root may benefit your hair. It binds with hair proteins and makes the strands appear thicker. This mucilage may also be used as a hair detangler and conditioner.
Slippery elm is a small tree native to eastern Canada and eastern and central United States. With the aid of water, slippery elm can move between hair fibers, where the slimy consistency makes the strands more slippery.This allows for easier separation and removal of shed hairs.
Belle Tip: Steep the tea overnight for maximum benefits, keep refrigerated and be sure to brew a new batch every week.
● Net wt 1.6oz/ 45g
● Serving Size: 1.5 Teaspoons
● Servings Per Container: 8
● Brew 1.5 teaspoon of tea in provided teabag to 8oz water
● When cool pour tea water into a spray bottle, mist curls to refresh
● Brew a new batch of tea water every week
● Tip: The tea rinse can be used in three ways: It can be used to mist hair to set braid outs or twist outs. It can be added to a deep conditioning hair mask too for extra strength. And as a curl refresher, spritz 3x a week on scalp and length of hair.
● Tip: Steep tea overnight for added benefits. As a leave-in, it helps reduce breakage. Note: KEEP THE SPRAY BOTTLE IN THE REFRIGERATOR. THERE ARE NO PRESERVATIVES SO THE SHELF LIFE IS VERY SHORT, UP TO 7 DAYS.
● BELLE BAR TIPS - No major changes in your routine necessary. Use this moisturizing tea in your routine where you would normally use a tea rinse/water/aloe vera juice. This tea rinse has been created to alternate with a strengthening tea rinse.
● If you are low porosity you can use this tea rinse whenever you are adding liquid to your hair. Please warm up the tea rinse or use a heat source when applying to make sure it penetrates the hair shaft.
● If you are experiencing protein overload stop using a straightening tea rinse or any product with protein and switch over to only moisture products until you har has rebalanced.
*Currently we are only offering shipping to the United States and Canada. Our goal is to resume shipping internationally to other countries in the near future. Please stay tuned.
Tell me about shipping to the U.S.
Standard Shipping: 2 weeks processing + 2-5 business days shipping, depending on location
Orders are only shipped on business days: Monday-Friday, excluding stat holidays.
PS: Standard shipping is free when you spend $85 or more within the US. Please allow 2 weeks for us to receive and process your order
How much does shipping cost?
Our shipping costs
Standard Shipping - $6.00
UPS Ground - Varies depending on weight
When will my order ship?
Here’s how it works: you order, we process, then we ship.
Ordering takes a few seconds. Processing takes 2 weeks. Then one of our carriers takes it from there. You’ll get a shipment notification email with a tracking number as soon as your package ships. It’s on the way!
I'm having problems with the tracking.
Sorry about that! In a few cases, the carrier takes 1-2 business days to register your shipment status. If your tracking number isn’t updating or working at all, please reach out to us as soon as you can via firstname.lastname@example.org We can give you the inside info.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE FOR 30 DAYS!
Even on products that have been opened and used. We want all of our clients to be able to truly experience our products and love them!
What About A 10% Discount Off
Your Next Purchase?
Subscribe for Belle Bar newsletters and get 10% off for your next purchase.
Don’t miss the information about discounts, sales, and new products.
30 Day No Questions
Asked Return Policy
Over 1000+ 5 Star
Free Shipping Over $85
Exclusive SMS & E-mail Deals